Reading the Masters: What Others Say...
* Very organized and DETAILED. Fun and funny. Enjoyed the info on different ideas. Wonderful "out of box" ideas. Loved the quotes. Beautiful power point. Loved the sessions and would come back next year to see what you add.
* TERRIFIC! My fire has been lit! Great resources for use in the classroom. I see NO area to improve! Great ideas!
* Loved how you kept me engaged and busy. I received a LOT of ideas and you inspired me! You took our questions well and never made me feel uncomfortable. Thank you!
* You did an outstanding job! I've been inspired to take this back and make it work!
* Excellent presentation by Robyne. She presented the material in manner that was easy to understand. The lessons she told about and demonstrated were fun and exciting. She was enthusiastic and PASSIONATE about what she does. I would like to see her present again.
* Very helpful visual of "What Arts Integration is." I was able to "see" the connections with Reading. Very organized. Thanks!
* I have really enjoyed this session. I already do some of these things, but the session has given me a lot of ideas to add. It was great. My school is planning to purchase the Reading the Masters CD collection.
* Robyne - This was absolutely amazing! The materials are a wonderful collection. I know very little about visual arts and artists, but boy, I know reading. This is a wonderful way for me to begin using visual art in my teaching! You are so down to earth and offer practical suggestions. I truly appreciate the amount of time you have spent putting all of this together. WOW!
* Loved your class! * Great job Robyne! * Great speaker. Good use of time. * Wonderful! * Great job! * Very enjoyable. * Wow, very IMPRESSIVE! Keep it up! * Always a pleasure! Gained alot of core and arts knowledge. Learned ALOT!
* I enjoyed it. Thank you. I think you are very inspiring.
* Wonderful! I cannot wait to purchase and use some of your units.
* Very well thoughtout and presented.
* Great class. We can water it for the primary grades. It is all do able!
* Absolutely wonderful!
* Great class! Good information! Class ready! Very organized!
* I enjoyed your enthusiasm SO much. I think you have a brilliant future with Reading the Masters.
* Great job! Great ideas!!! I loved the connection of art and reading.
* Enjoyed! Very knowledgeable of artist and how to "intertwine" with state standards.
* Wonderful ideas for all ages! Thanks! * Once again - GREAT!
* Thank you! It was great! You've done a great deal of work! Way to go! Can't wait for Walt Disney, Chris VanAllsburg, Dr. Seuss, and Norman Rockwell come out.
* These are awesome ideas. I wonder how you have time to do it all.
* Wonderful ideas and great artists.
* Good ideas for how to use artwork with students. Hadn't thought of using artwork to cover so many reading skills.
* Beneficial stuff! Can use this info to get students to use their own creative juices.
* This was a well organized thematic unit. I was impressed with how adaptable it is to your teaching style and schedule. It covers many standards and integrates all curriculum areas. I love that! I loved how you allowed us to do the student activities.
* Thank you so much for an excellent presentation. Your information will be utilized with my students. I especially liked the clear definitions of Arts Integration Lessons. This will be so helpful for planning purposes.
* Excellent. Excellent! Really - I have no suggestions because it was THE BEST VP Presentation I've had in 3 years!
* This was so connected in every area of the core content. We will be using this during the year and will encourage all levels to join. Very practical to use! GREAT JOB!
* Wonderful class!!! You have to be a wonderful teacher. I would love for my kids to have you as their teacher. Lots of great ideas. Thanks so much.
* Wonderful! I am so impressed by how the content standards are embedded in each art lesson!! Such a BLESSING.
* I though this was a very organized and entertaining presentation. I would really like for my school to adopt this curriculum. VERY HELPFUL!
* You have presented and put together a comprehensive set of units. Wonderful presentation.
* I truely enjoyed your presentation. You have marvelous ideas. Thank you for presenting.
* Excellent presentation. * Great job. Really enjoyed it.
* Very interesting - even though I am not a classroom teacher. Kept us involved! Good!
* So many great ideas and so much work has gone into your presentation. Your Reading the Masters CDs are great. I've enjoyed using them. GREAT JOB!
* Enjoyed this! Entirely useful! Overview of all artists was smart!
* Bless you! You are fabulous. Thanks for your hard work.
* You did great! Keep doing what you do!
* Thank you for excellent lesson ideas.
* I liked your variety of arts integration ideas.
* You did a great job! Thanks for sharing your curriculum! Awesome!
* Fantastic session!! Very informal and helpful! Thanks for the info and for the prize! I'm glad this is something I can put to good use.